Go, Kids? Got Mental Health Questions?
Call 833-MOSAICU that is 833-667-2428 this phone line is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer any question you may have regarding your child and their mental health. From routine to crisis!
visit the Mosaic website for more information mosaicu.org
Need help now? Call the 24/7 hotline (1-800-731-5577) or text 4help to 85511 to speak with a mental health professional. If there is a serious concern, staff will guide you to the Crisis Center or any local hospital emergency room.
Drugs & Alcohol Resources
- Drug Prevention Tips for Every Age
- Connecting With Your Teen
- Teen Health: Substance Use & Abuse (Video)
- Learn About Addiction- Video
- Understanding Addiction as a Disease (Video)
- Wait 21 (Video)
- After High School Talking with Your Child About AlcoholPEP21-03-10-001
- I Mind- This is a program from PASS for students who face discipline from school alcohol and drug policies.
- Get Help by Text
- Fight against flavored tobacco and vapes
Mental Health Resources
- Children and Mental Health: Is This Just a Stage?
- Mindwise Screening Tools
- Signs of Suicide Program
- 24/7 hotline (1-800-731-5577) or text 4help to 85511
- School Navigator Program- This program provides a brief assessment of a child’s needs and provides the recommended level of service. Parents should talk to their child’s school counselor or principal to be linked to the program