Need help now? Call the 24/7 hotline (1-800-731-5577) or text 4help to 85511 to speak with a mental health professional. If there is a serious concern, staff will guide you to the Crisis Center or any local hospital emergency room.
Drugs & Alcohol Resources
- Drug Prevention Tips for Every Age
- Connecting With Your Teen
- Teen Health: Substance Use & Abuse (Video)
- Learn About Addiction- Video
- Understanding Addiction as a Disease (Video)
- Wait 21 (Video)
- After High School Talking with Your Child About AlcoholPEP21-03-10-001
- I Mind- This is a program from PASS for students who face discipline from school alcohol and drug policies.
- Get Help by Text
- Fight against flavored tobacco and vapes
Mental Health Resources
- Children and Mental Health: Is This Just a Stage?
- Mindwise Screening Tools
- Signs of Suicide Program
- 24/7 hotline (1-800-731-5577) or text 4help to 85511
- School Navigator Program- This program provides a brief assessment of a child’s needs and provides the recommended level of service. Parents should talk to their child’s school counselor or principal to be linked to the program